Monday, December 14, 2009

Gray on gray




Here's what I wore to my first day of work. Pretty dressy, no? I decided to play it super-safe and dress to impress on the first day. I was probably overdressed, but better than the opposite, right?

Pardon the photo quality. That Banana Republic charcoal gray pencil skirt I'm wearing was actually a gift from my mom when I graduated undergrad several moons ago, and the J. Crew jacket is from my parents when I graduated grad this past spring. So this outfit has a neat little back story, huh?

The shoes I'm wearing are Naturalizers--not just for old ladies anymore! They have some pretty cute shoes, and I'm big on function over form when it comes to shoes. However, I did walk several blocks downtown in them, and I now understand why most women carry their heels and wear tennis shoes. Think I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment