Thursday, April 22, 2010

One last stab at black?


I figure today is the last day before summer that I will wear my favorite color comination ever: black and navy. Because this color combination might not look right in the summer, and it's going to BE SUMMER SOON.

Right, Chicago? Right? You're not going to give me any more reason to turn the heater on, are you, now?

Because one of my favorite Chicago events, Art Chicago, is coming in less than two weeks, and in my mind it marks the beginning of warm weather and sitting outside at restaurants. Glorious!

2 comments:

  1. I was about to let go of my black & blue outfit combos too...until I spotted a blue & black summer dress by Converse at Target. The color combo is looking fine for summer now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good! I'll have to investigate that one. Because there's something so comforting about that combo...

    ReplyDelete