Monday, February 1, 2010

Another $10 find


Hello! Today we have another $10 find from Ann Taylor, purchased on a Wisconsin shopping trip with the Mom back in... oh... say... spring 08? Can't remember. But it's warm, and I do love the brassy buttons. That's the J. Crew perfect pencil skirt in cinnamon, and it's on sale in black online.

While downloading today's picture from my camera, I spotted this image of a small furry guy sporting an unusual hat. Either My Man took this, or Dexter the Cat did.


I think he is copying my fashion self-photography, which is fine with me seeing as I started this blog because I was inspired by the fashion self-photographers listed on the right side of this page (as well as the Sartorialist, the utmost important fashion blogger who has so many followers there is literally no room to join him).

No comments:

Post a Comment