Monday, March 15, 2010

Pink

Deja view. Yup, I'm totally cheating on this picture-taking thing. This photo is from the last time I wore this outfit (in January).

Speaking of dresses, after exhaustive anticipation via Internet viewing, I fell very much in love with this Liberty of London for Target shift dress:

So I walked excitedly to my local Target early Sunday morning to nab one in my size, and you know what? They were gone! Gone, gone, gone!

The staff said the Liberty of London shipment had come in Friday and all the shift dresses sold out Saturday. Boo.

Couldn't even get one online by the time I walked home because they were sold out online, too!

However, My Man--who has much experience selling bike parts online (not the stolen kind--he just buys old bikes, takes them apart and leaves metal parts all over the apartment) assured me that doggonit, I could have that yellow shift dress in size 2, as long as I waited patiently, the Good Collectors of the World would provide (via eBay). I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the dress too but picked up a few other Liberty of London items. Target's collaboration with Liberty is my favorite to date! Good luck on ebay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing when zillions of women across the U.S. decide that one particular dress is the coolest? This is my favorite collab, too. In fact, this is the first time I've bought from one of Target's collaborations.

    ReplyDelete