It's very sweet of My Man to take these photos of what I'm wearing, but I think I'm going to have to request he take them straight-on. I'm all shoulders here!
Once again, I am Crew'd up. I'm wearing the comfortable and elegantly cut vintage cord pencil skirt in aubergine (deepest purple) with black wool ribbed tights and the tivoli boiled wool cardigan.
I stalked that cardigan on the online final sale pop-backs. It was worth it! The perfect warm and professional-looking sweater for work.
I have to say, the cord skirt was a risk. I read in a fashion column that cords are even LESS DRESSY than jeans.
This assertion knocked my Upper Midwestern Sensibility upside the head! Surely cords can be considered dressy! Because when it's 10 degrees outside, what options are there but cords, jeans and wool?
Ah, well. I decided this cord skirt is well-tailored and dark enough that I could get away with it. And I did! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment