Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Professional Confessional



Ta-da! And here is what I wore after my long weekend.

Off topic...
I am NOT a morning person, and I need (yes, need) nine hours of sleep to be fully functional. That's tough to do with a full-time job plus commute. I can't even imagine how working women with children do it--not that being a mom isn't a full-time job in itself.

Grad school spoiled me with many, many opportunities to sleep. And I got used to it. So, so used to it.

I used to be a morning person in high school and even college, but I worked a night shift as a copy editor at a daily newspaper for a year and haven't been the same since (now that I've shared that fact, please don't hold it against me if you find mistakes here).

Must find way to get by on less sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment