Back to work today.
Here we have two pictures that demonstrate my Love of the Crew. J. Crew, that is. I found the store in high school, when a girl on my swim team showed me the catalog.
Everything in each picture above (except the shoes, I am a sucker for orthopedic-looking shoes, which the Crew does not sell) is from J. Crew.
The picture on the bottom is of an outfit I wore to a holiday party several days ago, and the picture on the top is what I wore today. My man took the picture on the top, and I like how it's taken at an angle, looking down on me. Likely because he is taller than me, methinks. He said this outfit makes me "look like a politician," adding that "it's classy." So, um, I took that as a compliment.
Anyway, I REALLY dig the black jacket I am wearing there. It's the wool pique sultana jacket that is on sale for $100 on their web site. Also comes in a tannish and bright pinkish, and it fits true-to-size (TTS). It's a cozy wool and I can see myself wearing it for years.
No comments:
Post a Comment