Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Red & Rushed



I am one of those people who relies on her hand-held device for everything. I even use my cell phone as my alarm. Despite the fact that I have a perfectly functioning alarm clock on my nightstand.

So when my cell alarm went off this morning I didn't hear it--because it was still set on vibrate!
I woke up one hour later than I was supposed to and flung my sleepy arse out the door after putting on this lovely J. Crew sweater from Holiday 2007 and these wool Gap pants from a gazillion seasons ago.

There was no time for My Man to put his artistic touch on my daily outfit photo, so I took this one myself with the laptop as soon as I got home. I'm glad I did because now that I see the cut of these pants on me I know it's time to donate them (as I had suspected).

Good thing I have a new pair of black pants coming in the mail. I will post an update on the J.Crew city-fit super 120s as soon as I get them. I ordered them quite a few weeks ago, but they were back-ordered and subsequently delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment