This pose is brought to you by Fred Astaire.
Here's a blue sweater dress from Boden, a British catalog company I was always curious about but really got the nerve to try once I read rave reviews in the blog
My Superfluities. She has a
smashing blog, as the British would say.
I was a little nervous about ordering in a size system I wasn't accustomed to, but at least for this dress, the web site's guides were accurate. (I'm 5'6 and get a 0 or XS in J. Crew and got this in an 8.)
Anyway, the Boden site describes the dress as the perfect thing to put on when you don't know what else to wear. And that's so true. This morning I hadn't a clue what to wear, so I pulled this on. It's comfy (which is good, because my lunch was too big today) and even garnered compliments! I wore it with my black flower-toed Blowfish flats, which are also super-comfortable:
Yay!!! You look "smashing" yourself in that gorg. dress. Now I wish I had ordered that one. :) I am so following this blog...thanks for coming on over tonight!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thanks for following, dinagideon!
ReplyDelete